Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

yall make sure yall check out the Black in America show on cnn tomarrow and thursday. i know whats its like but maybe its something im missing out on. Fuck outta here. but check it out i will be.

I feel like its time to do house cleaning . in this road to success i found alot of good friends and supportors and also found how unreliable several other fuckers can be. Folks who know me know im not the type to keep this big group around me . thats not my style. with music its funny how every one is down for the cause and doing hsit untill you actully give them a task. this is shit inside my camp. this is shit from ppl who wish to act like shakers but dont move shit. If you dont believe in me or what im doing DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. do not position urself around me or in my ears cus its not legit. if ur word aint shit dont fuck with me . this dont mean saying osmething and wait a year till u make that something finally fuckign breath. I fast track BABY.

Fans can never let me down becus they are pose to like my hsit and not like my shit . they are pose to fuck with me one day and not the the next . i need them to be this way it keeps me busy. but you fuck niggas who just talk or tell me shit you think i wnat to hear can kick rocks . no no NO dont kick rocks jsut do what ever it is you do without me in mind.

After this cd drop will determine if certain folks get pink slips. we can talk and shoot the bull but i dont want u to have shit to do with Rowe the brand . be a fan and stay that way . there is no expectatoins. alot of you stay down and do alot of shit to help the boy come up. i wont say ur names cus i dont want to keep anyone off the chopping block. maybe its my ego but thats how im feeling right now . like i said some guys are at me on the reguler and i love yall for that.

i digress.......
also if yhou say no homo nigga u homo.

i was listening to one of my favorite sirius radio shows Lip Service and Hell Rell was on there . i swear nigga said no homo 1000 times. niggas are on a radio show about getting in ya sex life. we know u not homo with out u reminding us . its like no homo is saying that maybe i might be gay but with this next statement im deefinatly not. i have never had to preface a statment with no homo cus im positive enough with my man hood that i can pass. brb

No comments: