Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Out of My Mind


This record with PKT is ill as fuck . Its a record that i think really has tested me creatively . Ima record it here in a bit but i want to write another song so i knock out two records in the next session. I dont even know if i can talk about the record yet or not so ima keep it hush but its not a traditional record from me but its a good creative effort that it hink will put me in a new lyrical bracket with fans.

I have been tring to decide what angle to take with the artwork of the new project. I want to do this like dressing room theme like prepping the show but then again i jsut want to do some regular shit.

hold up fuck that ....

Yesterday i was listening to the Shade 45 Morning Show and they have this segment called Dont Quit Your Day Job im tring to get on and They had this cat with a song called Ferris Bullers which was cool but very 1987ish. If i like the cat or not dont matter but i noticed on this show every time a nigga does some old 80s rap callers are like "thats what i am talking bout thats real hip hop fuck all that south shit" Why is real hip hop shit that sounds like its wayyy outdated to east coast dudes. i have never heard a south nigga not give a east coast nigga love regardless of what his preference is. Let a NY cat get his 10 seconds of fame he has to go out the way to say the south aint shit . If we not shit why most east cats running to the south style production in order to get that record to bang . If yall so confident in what yall doing why not do what yall do.


NO IM NOT DISSING !!!!! but I listen to the guys on the Dont Quit Your Day Job and its always cats who you cant tell really love this music but artist they just are not. I digress I also just just now realized that its those same guys like fuck the radio the fans only like dumb shit but then them same ppl will flock to the opertunity to be on the radio. and I am pose to believe these guys dont want to be famous. FUCKOUTTAHERE!!!

Be Back Later gotta get back to these records!

Dr. Rowebotnik

No comments: