Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Saturday, July 12, 2008

AHHH PUSH IT PUSH IT PUSH IT

Uneventful few days since i was stressed out on the day i wanted to record. LEts See Today I recorded a few songs for the mixtape ...... ok .... I promise you I am done im jsut waiting for that brooklyn girls beat someone holla at Charlie Hamilton for me !!!!! I also finished my record "Push It" if you aint heard the rough ill be posting the final at the end of this post tonight. I had to do the official versions of the record. im ready to drop it to some clubs so i had to fine tune it.

on album news I got a record im planning called "Juice" influenced by the late great Tupac Shakur. It will be a very hard record so a street banger is coming.

Info on DA Show 2 I will be having an online listening party thru the great people over at DirtySouthRadioOnline.com and Thug Zone.com oh and ummm CrunkLive.com. Dont be suprise if you see quite a bit of press for this project or Me in general. I am pretty much reintroducing myself Da Show 1 was the first official introduction but alot of mishaps and misteps so this will be the second introduction full force. Its Good for me cus Dallas needs me but I am Dallas so maybe thats a false positive statment lol....

My mixtape after this is gonna be called Dallas : The Reconstruction ..at least thats what i am running with untill i feel different.

What i find funny about my blog is i can write anything here cus i know all the ppl who i would more expect to read it proberly aint but pretending to. But on the flip side im finding folks who i wouldnt expect to keep up hit me up about it to get me to elaborate or show kudos. But for nowi aint putting my ppl on blast until i get in that negative mind state again.

any way i am out fina catch a episode of House MD

ohhhhh almost forgot

Push It produced by Slantize
http://www.zshare.net/audio/15231670b62c8912/

its not tagged at all yet so .........

Dr. Rowebotnik

No comments: