Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Monday, July 14, 2008

Love My Fans

OK here is the deal . Every one who reads this ireally love yall. it says alot to me and the emails are really suprising....not because i didnt expect any one to read it but because it shows the crazy support.

So new decleration i thinki will only work with those who believe in me as an artist and a movement . Alot of guys come and go for what ever reason. But most of them know when i believe in thier movement i try to help make it shake but i rarely get that same love back. Im only good for them when i am giving them the exclusive mean while they are looking after a artist who dont give them shit but a shout out . Rowe is on the otherside saying whatever it is i got you. but since i dont move enough they like ok ima keep u around cus if u blow i want ot say i did that .

Fuck yall !! Yall aint do shit !! I did It THe FANS did it !! HCG as a group and a movement !!!! DJ Hollywood and others believe in the boy since day 1.

So unless you really believe the boy is the future or fuck that jsut believe in me as amoment or a rapper dont even take time to ask for a verse or anything. I dont plan to be a whore. i understnad bizness soif its bizness come ot me as bizness if its love and 100 ill bring it back the same. Do Not DO NOT come to me like its love when its really bizness..

But my fans and supporters i love yall . most of yall know from hitting me up . im 100 i treat yall one at a time and not less than me.

dont forget to vote SoutherEntAwards.com

Ima premire 2 new records ina few days and give yall info on the listening party and interview for Da Show 2 its going down .

UR NOW TUNED INTO THE BEST!!!!

Dr Rowbotnik

ps im not proof reading that cus its all from the heart so it is what it is

No comments: