Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Almost There !!! ok new title FUG'EM " IAMDALLAS"

Did a few hooks late last night. one to that Nelly record with JD dont know if ima hang it with one verse or give yall a full song. You know what i think my problem is ? I like making music toooooo much. I think i am a little obsessed at giving you guys the best of me. I cant even call the other guys rappers no more just characters !! Those guys are characters they dont give a shit about this music. They say it in interviews and songs and you look at it as swag when its just them characters just getting to the money.

Why support someone who looks at you as a hustle to his come up. Really !!! Money ???? Look this is like fun work for me so Ima get paid regardless. Real Talk like any job, regardless if you want to be there or not, you gonna get ya check if you show up. Yall letting these guys show up to work and get a check. They aint interested in showing you they are any good . They not interested in giving you a good listening experience . theyjust interested in giving you enouggh to passify you to get you to spend $1.99 on a ring tone $7 on a mixtape and $12.99 on the album and the cost of you having to sit through that fuckshit $Priceless!!!

I am not saying they have to be deep or stunning. I like alot of pointless songs ie Dem Franchise Boys but i leave one of those records feeling like they want you to feel good after you leave. of all the groups to drop any thing they the only one who can still get a top single on the charts. Just show me you got in the game for the love of the music.

See there is alot of cats who dont know the grind. They just call it the grind cus they mind cant think pass that word anyway. To me if you grew up saying you wanted to be a rapper your mom proberly dont give a shit about you fugit. But those seem to be the less talented ones any way so fugem! This was alot of charecters only option becasue they just saw a lick in it.
I saw a life in it !! and now I SEE MY LIFE IN IT !!
Da Show 2 is what thats about putting on a show. Letting yall see that this southern cat from the southside of dallas (I45 FairPark MLK 42 44 oakland and all the Jets fugit Dixon BonTon and Da Courts STAND UP!!) is HipHop and can get street with them, balla with them pop with them, and do it for the ladies too. I am Not over night microwave character. Da Show 2 is from me to you giving you music how i feel it and experience it . There are hard songs on it and there are pop songs on it but all from the perspective of a nigga from da hood.

When i drop this tape do understand when i speak of them other guys i mean all the guys from da city especially who jump in this and look at and insulted all the fans by looking at them as a lick and lie to them saying they love music. they love making money off music and not the art form . I am throwing rocks in a crowd to be honest i aint aiming for no one just speaking how i feel . i mean shit its my blog!

But i get sick of going intoo niggas sessions and hearing that tired shit. i aint talking bout they songs cus i have listen anyway . just get tired of hearing they homies tell them they the dopest thing living . my dude how da fuck can a nigga with out any hits radio or street bangers be walking around ina rappers costume and aint paid a fucking due. I think someone owes me some money or taking out a loan cus thats the bullshit. Da Show 2 in August Fugit i put a month on it .Im leaving the losing to the losers

HCG , SDT , Dallas TEXAS STAND DA FUCK UP

ima end this blog here cus i want to do another entry on a more positive note which was what this was gonna be but my Swag and Arrogence stepped in da way! ill be back

Da Evil Dr. Rowebotnik

No comments: