Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Da Show 2 update

Oh my its hot!!! It really should be against the law for heat to be this insane but..... So ya boy is buzzing crazy after my record "Push It" hit the the scene. Crazy enough i have to complete the mix with another set of adlibs and the club version. What blew my mind recently is DJ wonder of Shade45 show Lip Service with Angela Yee and Leah Rose played the record. It wasnt like random it was set up and every thing which i loved. It seems like these party records are getting alot more wings thru radio outlets but the street bangers are doing good on the forums and the street. Call me the perfect balance. Im going to shoot to get on the Cipha Soudns Effect so if you know how hit me up!!!
Right now im working on this record called Jump On It real heads know that song apache by suger hill gang but likely yall know it from the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire. My boy kingstunna blessed the production on it and its really live! I have to find a good way to set it up I might put it with " Push It: just cus they have that old school feel to it.
Shouts to the homie Pimp Killa Thug he blessed a record for me and its a banger which is damn near a hint to the song. He also invited the homie to be apart of his movement with the Swaggerbirds I just got to think of a damn name!!!!!He already took Mick Swagger I might take Bank Lucas.
anyway let me get back to this shit i got a bunch of records to write .

myspace.com/natureboyakarowe
natureboyrowe.com
Its Nothing!

No comments: