Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Thursday, July 24, 2008

SOUTHPAW NIGGA!! PUSH It!!!

So i know im late but i just picked up the Kanye West Graduation cd i love that shit. Drunk and hot girls is my shit and the glory. shit good i shouldnt have slept on it . also DARK KNIGHT GO SEE IT OR WATCH IT !!!! and lastly Black in America CNN.

I just finished recoridng these 2 records one is the final intro for DA show 2 and the other i decide to just flip up my flow it might make the cut but ima post it on here soon as its mixed.Im bout ready to put out a few full maxi single records ill have you guys the download at least one tonight wait for those at the end of the post.

so i talk to paw today and like i dont want to say for the first time but today it felt like he really wants this industry. he not as industry savvy as me becasue he just know the streets and expressing himself. today he came ot me like Dude i know u the nigga that can make it happen. putting the ball in my court and saying basically man help me. I want to be a celebrity i want to hit these streets and look as solid as you do. Many of u know i look out for my camp but dont know the behind the scenes of how we rock. i usually let them hustle their shit but be the face of the situaiton. In this case im am goign to transform his situation. So in the next month you will see the reintroduction of Southpaw da Beast. All the shit you dont hear me say like drugs and and that hustle hustle man music is what o expect . paw has a very unique story and guys who really like that grimy talk and those grimey real life stories will love paw. I like to tell my story in universal fiction inspired by facts i like my life privite. paw tells u his life in his rhymnes. stick around he is coming .

couple of producers reached out to me about doing some records .....we will see... i got to get yall da show 2 and get the artwork done.


I guess i have to speak on rick ross. i love whats happening to him because its showing the fictitious world of rap. niggas been on this shit but he played this character so solid that this flaw has him fucked. i tell my niggas im not gonna be something im not so i aint gonna say i drink or smoke or sell dope even tho is was there and saw it i aint gonna sell that shit to my fans as something i know 10000 percent about. in the end of the day niggas who seen me in the streets like cobi and others i wont drop name too can come out when i get rich and be like rowe aint never sell dope rowe aint ever drank yack. so even when im embelishing material shit thats one thing but i am not gonna speak on something that i dont know unless i am giving u a story ya dig. ross is a talanted nigga but we need to get that dope boy shit out any way its givving life ot abunch of ignant young niggas who dont know better ya dig. im gone tho daughter is acting sick.

here is the maxi of push it comes with the clean dity and pella
http://www.mediafire.com/?naez5hzozlk

No comments: