Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Monday, July 07, 2008

IM GOOD PT2

OK Im back

my dude PKT just hit me with some crazy beat earlier. we fina black on this shit its kinda some out of world shit . i dont want to talk about it but its gonna be good shit . Lets see what else is on the plate . Looks like that southern girl rrecord is gonna happen soon if yall dont know its a spin of the Charles Hamilton record Brooklyn Girls. Of Course this mean the mixtape is gonna wrap soon. Which i need to just say fugit and stop working on . Critics(me) is saying this is some of the most amazing music to come out of dallas rap (but thats not sayhing alot) lmao !!!

im wild moving on......

My nigga Danny wilding out he just went ot Indiana for a fam reunion and had some plane issues going .now my dude read a fortune cookie that really sounds unfortunate after knowing what happen getting there. well see if he made it .

So ill be in dallas really soon to get some biz taken care of and to getting in a few studios and check on some of my peeps . i tell folks im going home for a breath and they ask what ima do. i usually say dont know but i think i can say may be.......Nunya Bizness HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

speaking of today i reached out to 2 wordsmiths or poets . Da PSG is on of the best sensual writers i have ever read . I mean awesome shit but by the time you read this the link will be in my links column. The type of stuff she writes makes you want to knock ya old lady off!!!!! She is that good!!! I also reaced out to my boy James Ray just checking up on him he cold as fuck to so that type of artistry helps me make good songs too so to converse with those minds make me go another direction with the flow.

Let me jump off this thang tho i got some other folks to catch up with and see what dumb shit the forums are saying about ppl who dont have any idea they being shitted on ..

real quick why is it all these online rappers always shitting on major rappers . its like they the only niggas in the game that jam . they got all the answers but rather than promoing then jsut shitting on the nigga with the deal. also why they always taking bout how shitty labrels are but yet still chasing that contract to sign. i swear niggas got protools and they whole life changed .

Dr Rowebotinik

see ya later maybe ill have new music to bang out then too

No comments: