Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Friday, July 11, 2008

Not a Damn Thing

So today my fucking computer went nuts around recording time so i only got to record the feature for PKT and a hook. I was soooooooooo freaking annoyed but there is always tommarrow . I went to a homies house ot help him set up and fine tune his equipment and realized why i like making music . Most folks know i am not big in features and workign with other rappers but i realized ilike workign with guys who hungry and like the grind . I dont like the guys who want me to treat them like they made it already like there is no humbleness. I was excited about working and doing what i was doing. I gave him a huge preview of Da Show 2 and usually when i do that i end up stepping out of my self and become a Rowe fan and I really really think this will be one of the if not the hottest mixtape out of Dallas in 2008. SO today was a lackluster recording day.

I was on this one website today and someone made a post about Dallas and i just couldnt resist. So im watching osme of the post in the thread and its funny to me that the dallas folks who say we need something differnt someone to do better are ones who are banging the niggas who aint doing nothing but sounding like the next nigga in dallas. DSR, pookie , lucci , big chiefa and so on they are cool to me they do what they do but to me when i hear their records it feels local based. I rarely hear niggas that make me feel like they will be ina conversation with TI , Bun or Jeezy. I know i didnt name any supreme lyricists.... well Bun is ..... but these are guys who has a national feel to them and make records that make u want to be there. I could be vein and i say i am that dude but this aint about that. I just hate hearing records out of dallas and it feel like they jsut made it for they block or zipcode.

A booker hit me up about doing a show. Timing is great but it depends on the expected venue. Sometimes i think you can dead ass urself when you are willing ot rock any stage. Some stages aint ment for you. Good thing i make all kinds of records. I know the date but i wont tell that yet but its a date that i really planned on bonding with my mom and daughter they aint seen each other in a while.

Dont forget to go vote check the other blogs to see !!!

and heres a little preview Da Show 2 yall know i got all kinds of shit but this was shit for the folks who like the street shit!
http://www.zshare.net/audio/15088805ca9f5a88/

**stage left **

Dr Rowebotnik

1 comment:

My Alter Ego said...

Hey man, saw this and though you might be interested... I know you'd easily win it.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikebasketball/en_US/athletes/anthem

Hope all is going well.

Arif

GOD BLESS