Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Friday, August 15, 2008

I know i tend to sound like T.I.

For the record no one has to tell me i am similiar to T.i> its really not something that bothers me i have ehard that several times but i really dont mind considering he is a multi plat artist id rather hear that than hear i sound like shawty lo.(i didnt say that cus of thier beef).
but to address the remark i have a record for that called IM NOT TIP. anyway .....

All thats left is doing the photo shoot for da show 2 artwork and we sending to press so thats good news and im also hard at work in finishing Party2daPad also known as P2P ill be leaking records from it in time. Shout out to Koffee Blakk he has been a major influence in my career if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have done ton of records so he will have a spot on P2P.

Super producer in the making Scotty Wu hit me up about some music so look forwerd to seeing me and him get together on some tracks and apperently he on hisrap shit too so expect at least one or two records with me and him on it.check him out on myspace or sound click .

Recently i been distracted watching my favorite tv show right now HouseMD i cant stop watching this shit i got all the season and i shit you not watched all the episodes from season 1 and 2 and now i got season 3 and ibet i finish them all by next week unless someone hides them so i can focus on the music. but im learning that i get tunnel vision bout shit if i lock my mind on something then thats what im doing ......... ill speak on it on later blogs now feeling like it now!

I also had to do the house cleaning i said i would do when i finsih the show 2 so yea its a hard blow but fuck it as a product i cant let it fail if i fail i want to know every one did all they could.

i got a record from P2P called she likes me but i damn near feel like i have to back side it with im not tip but ill be leaking that record as soon as its done.

more news soon i got a slight headache so im out

same rowe time same rowe station

oh and USA USA USA and yall pervs stop watching them volley ball chiks and gymnastic chicks thats nasty they like 15 well notthe vball chicks its ok to watch them even Bush got a piece

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you on that tip shit mayne i get that 2...i guess its cause of da drawl some dallas niggas have keep doin ya thang mayne...maybe when i get my shit str8 we can do something...

Natureboy Rowe said...

fa sho my man thanks for checking me out direct me to ya music!