Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Monday, August 18, 2008

The Countdown Begins

Da Show is officially a wrap 28 tracks!! yea that bitch jam packed and its still shit i wish i could put on it its also possible a second disc ep will join it its a thought but its time for a quick promo run to get this shit rocking but what im doing for yall i wll be leaking some either unheard or retro flows of mine for every update i do on the blog so yall can clown how i use to sound compared to what i sound like now so have fun with that .

also site is coming thinking of layout options osme folks have offered but now im fickle so folks have to show me a finish working model for me to fully commit.

also ups to my bo O he link me with a cold cat from Dallas name Hawatha so a collab is coming called Ask Me go check out Hawatha Hurd here http://www.myspace.com/hawathahurd dont ask me what that shit me haha that shit works for him obviously lol


now also dont forget P2P which is actully been a fun project to work on its been a while since i did music strictly towerds the ladies positive and negative and the record i talked about she lies me im really really feeling and with no wait when its done im posting it!!!!

Im out same Rowe time Same Rowe Channel!

how about i leave yall with one of my favorite records right now!
Whatever You Like - TI

No comments: