Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Conditioned by my Addiciton !

^^^^ thats my new phrase . i believe it . i think my addiciton tends to tell me what to do versus doing something random or instinctively. That addiction has help me make many of songs and push my own personal bar so it will not stop! so rap dudes eat right now DaShow 2 will be here before you know it. There will be a newsletter making rounds shortly. I got a guy working on that nad making sure it gets to the right folks first then everyone else second. not alot of news outside the fact i cant stop watching HOUSE MD!! thats the shit! Plug to from G's to Gents i really like that show it doesnt feel like its super staged or telling these insanse stories so plugs ot it and also
USA!
USA!
USA!
lets get more gold!

here is a record from march 2006 well a flow till next time im out!
Say Something - Natureboy Rowe

No comments: