Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Monday, August 25, 2008

The DJ

today i was listening to sirius radio shade 45 to be exact thats my favorite but i was thinking about bloging bout some other shit but then i heard this song by krs one who i respect but not a big fan of but i really love this song he got. which he made me feel like the is nothing wrong with how i feel about djs. becasue its early in my popularity as an artist i will bite my tongue .... at least till these interveiws start popping then ill be brutally honest.

but also i was thinking about giving the tracklist for the project but not yet. this is one thing i want understood im not looking to get thousands ofd sells from Da Show 2 or billions of downloads . im looking for people to hear this record and be like "DAMNNNN!!!" i want folks to hear me and say he is killing. I am tring to set a bar for niggas from where im from and also show a respect to the game. the project aint 80 minutes of how catchy of a beat and a hook i can make. this will please my core and also show how fearless i am on these records. SO if you choose to support me...............
wait let me say this too if you not a fan of me right now and you already hate my music what the fuck are you reading this for and jsut please dont check the project out . me nor my fans want to hear predeterrmined hate. if you a fan and dont like it i can stomach your opinon!!

but if you choose to support htis record do it becasue of the respect i shouw to the game you love . you dont have to like all 80 minutes but you will like at least 75 of those 80 lol...
man im out i got to get onthe grind and prep for the listening party
here is the record of the krs one joint i hate to post it cus this is one of my favorites right now ohhh and i hope it make some djs tight ....
The DJ ft. KRS ONE - Dj Revolution

No comments: