Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Units in da city

units offically came in this morning so you know game face is on!!!!! i cant talk in length right now cus this is another quicky till tonight but....

I got the new LL cool J and man maybe i am over gassing it but that bitch is thrilling for me! but im feeling motivated so i tihnk im spin that jeezy today!!!

My boy KB aka koffee blakk hit me back this record flatline we did that i think i absolutly Blacked on. i stepped out of the box and knocked it out but he aint let me know the homie Synai would be on it which he did his thing . i will post it when i get the green light but it will defiantly will be on party to the pad ...... to go with that KB laced me a hook and a beat that will be for the ladies and feature on party to the pad and my album so those ar etwo for sure records that will be very nice add!!!!!!!

umm my boy tracman is hard at work tring to make me another banger so hopeflly it goes hard ..

thanks for the love on the video blogs i wll try and keep it up when i feel i got something worth recording to say .....

My boy PKT was jsut putt in a winning situation and like a real nigga he put me part of his Swagger Bird Coalition so Rowe Is Official Swagger Bird and WE FLYER THAN THEM OTHER SUCKAZ!!! ight i got to bust a move more updates tonight im jsut in a rush !

Later
oh and the homie Charles Hamilton blackeed on Uncle Luke acutlly my take is Luke caught feelings behind an opinon about his product and automatically took jabs at CH i never heard someone take words out of context that dramatically lol any way im out!!!

No comments: