Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Monday, September 22, 2008

Just Checking In

Man i am a little mad at me ....
i been tring to get on the road and promote this tape but i been soo busy and in the doctors......im doing feature after feature now and just bogged down by other shit. good news to me is the slow burn effect.since im not intrested on how many sells or downloads (shouts to iapstore.com) i get i am proud that with my busyness im still selling units and also getting orders i should pick up the promotion here a fewdays we still aint sent out the blast which is crucial on the online end that we ar e consistently committing to that effort. Its all good to me as long as i am working..

if you want to review this cd email me natureboyrowe@gmail.com and ill try to get it to you but give me ya credentials so i know you legit. i am proberly gonna to do a whole episode for yall of me writing a record then recording it and i mean a legit look im not gonna to make it up to make me seem like a rap god....im going for the messiah approach lol.... so i might do that for P2P i dont know ......

any who Da Show 2 go get it at http://www.iapstore.com/natureboy-rowe-da-show-2-encore-mp3.html it is definatly a banger and well worth the purchase if you cop it off iap please go back and leave a review let them know what you think!!!!!

catch yall next time going back tothe docs!

No comments: