Join The ChainGang



natureboy%20rowe
Quantcast

Monday, March 16, 2009

new day turn of leaf

ok after the progress of working on this album i have decided if i dont mess with you i dont mess with you. i have kinda grew exhausted of cats saying lets work and i put something on their plate then i have to go through the world to get cats to work. but then they want a 24 hr return from me. do nothing niggas have a superstar attiude and aint accomplish shit. work ethic aint shit and knowledge aint shit. most of the time if i have a slow return its simply cus i am working and doing shit and can stand behind that. dont bring me excuses you not willing to take in return. with that you niggas who did shit and thats 'did' shit in a past tense , stop living off yapast and create ya future just cus you use to certain numbers when you were on top understand you not on top anymore so you gonna need to humble down. you need to get as cham and paul said get ya mind right. when you go from top to mid grade you lose a large percentage of ya following . you better get with the artist bout to pop before your bubble actually pops.

ill tell ya str8 up i went to a nigga who had a flame back in the mid 2000s to get on this welcome to my city dallas record and this nigga hit me with some bullshit and i realized this cat is delusional some one still telling him he is the man.....nigga you wasnt the man when we knew you bro you was just a conversation piece. i showed love because you had a good look and deserved another look bu whoever in ya ear gonna fuck ya ship up and stumping ya growth and expansion . i aint dissing you mane but to be up and down we dont need you bro.

yall aint ever heard me talk like this cus im usually avoiding the conflict and just being honest on me and my point of view. i mean this my shit so i say what is on my mind and go from there . there wont be beef involving me and even if the sucka speaks on me i aint gonna pay attention cus no weapon formed against me shall prosper

mobileblog im out
rowebocop

No comments: